Business and Job Offer

I have been working on my business hard over the past few weeks. I am able to manage my mind and work on it step by step.

When I was down a month ago, I decided that I may apply for a job in case that I do not have clients so that I have financial stability. If I got a job, I could still continue working on my business. I was working on this thought to believe. I was not convinced 100% but I was on the way to believing it.

Now, I feel more secure about my business because I see strong interest and I think I can convert it to customers. I haven’t been applying to jobs anymore.

But I keep coming back to this thought that I will have an interview with a pretty good company. I got referred there in September. Then what will I do? Not accept to have the interview, decline before they make an offer?  I am pretty sure I will get the job if I have an interview. I am pretty good at selling myself.

The question that I keep coming back to is: Should I accept an interview and see if I accept an offer? Or should I decline in the first place because I prefer to work on my business with the risk of regretting and not finding clients?

I would say, I can take interviews and see later if I accept the job. But I feel it makes it harder to decline, since it would be a good salary in a great city. I better say “no” in the beginning to avoid any hesitation and confusion because I prefer working on my business.

If this happens today, with the influence of my family, I think I will accept the job and work on my business on the side, but I am not convinced that I would do that.

Maybe I should say “no” in the first place to avoid all this!

When thinking too much about it, I just tell myself that it is all beliefs because I do not have any interview for now and no clients.

I will see what happens later on, but then I feel like it is delaying the decision. So, I try to work on models to figure out what I will do. Is this a waste of time? Should I just keep going and decide later when things come? Or is better to work on my models to know what I will do when it will happen. Any advice on this part?

Thank you for your help.