Is what I help people with clear? I help women get to the bottom of why they are crying at work. I describe it this way because I’m not implying that crying at work is either good or bad, but for the women I want to work with, it is a negative experience for them.
The solution I offer is to help them learn to love their work (through thought work and emotional management), help them transition to another job, or help them leave their job for entrepreneurship.
Some things my client might google are:
– how can I stop crying at work?
– how do I figure out what my purpose is?
– How can I reduce work stress?
– How can I make money doing what I love?
– How can I leave work at work?
Thank you for all you do 🙂