Hi, my 2020 impossible goal is to transform my health. I’ll measure it by weight (60 kg), strength (60kg squatting and 1 unassisted pull up).
I’m not entirely sure what to put as my actions. So far I have things like:
– Get up at or before 6 am every day.
– Plan tomorrow the evening before so that I know exactly what I’m doing when I get up in the morning (so that I can be efficient with my time).
– Start every day with a 15-20 min walk.
– Have an eating plan for every single day and adhere to it.
– Be willing to allow my cravings and use a journal every time if possible.
It feels more like a todo list to change my routines than a list of fails. Do you have any useful examples?