I’ve been reading the February workbook again this morning and I think I’ve had a breakthrough. I think I’ve finally understood that we always act to feel a particular feeling and I’ve been playing with that “formula” all morning: I X so that I feel Y.
– I stand tall so that I feel invincible.
– I listen to Harry Potter with my family so that I feel entertained and connected.
– I read so that I feel stimulated.
– I write so that I feel conscious.
– I run so that I feel ready for the Paris-Versailles race.
Is that correct?
Would you say that, since the emotion we want comes AFTER the action, it is a result we want?
Nadège (still in Yellowstone)