After spending years beating myself up for not really starting my coaching practice, I’m ready for some new beliefs. I am 100% committed to learning to believe that I can make 200K as a coach.
Currently, I don’t believe this is possible for me.
C Life Coaching
T I won’t be able to make money as a life coach
A Do nothing, worry, stress out, beat myself up
R I don’t make money as a life coach
There’s my current model. Here’s a very long thought ladder.
1. I want to believe that I can make money as a life coach, I currently do not and that is okay (relief)
2. I currently don’t believe I can make money as a life coach, and this is not a problem – it’s a thought in my mind. (relief)
3. It’s okay that I don’t believe I can make money as a life coach – I won’t always have to believe this. (hopeful)
4. I want to begin to believe that I can see things differently (desire)
5. “I can’t make money as a life coach” is just a thought my brain has thought a lot (relief)
6. It’s not a problem that my brain tells me I can’t make money as a coach, it’s just doing what is has been programmed to do by the matrix (relief)
7. I believe that I can always change the software in my brain with some practice (motivated)
8. I can’t make money as a coach is one option, but there are plenty of other options too! What if I CAN make money as a coach? (Eager)
9. What if I could make even more money as a coach than I am making now? (Curious)
10. I don’t ALWAYS think I can’t make money as a life coach – sometimes I think I can! (Eager)
11. It’s possible that other coaches had to overcome this belief, too – nothing has gone wrong here. Maybe I’m doing it RIGHT (Relief)
12. There are other people in scholars who have made money as coaches – if they can do it, I could too (Optimistic)
13. So I couldn’t prove in a court of law that I can’t make money as a life coach (Open)
14. I’m already very good at making money (Confident, capable)
15. I already make more money than 95% of the population (capable)
16. I’m generally very good at things (capable)
17. I’m a good coach, teacher, speaker, marketer (appreciation)
18. I’m a very good employee, I would DEFINITELY hire me (appreciation)
19. I could probably find a way to believe that I can make money as a coach (resourceful, self-confident)
20. I’m actually doing the work right now to believe I can make money as a coach (self-compassion)
21. It makes sense that my brain likes to tell me that I can’t make money as a coach – it doesn’t want me risking my comfortable lifestyle. This is literally my brain’s job. (acceptance)
22. My brain wants me in the cave, and that’s okay and normal and to be expected (acceptance)
23. I am 100% committed to learning the belief that I can make money as a coach (committed)
24. The possibilities that open up for me once I get started are absolutely ENDLESS (excited)
25. I am confident that once I get started, I could take this practice to the MOON (excited, inspired)
26. I am open to becoming a person who believes I can make money as a life coach (open)
27. I am committed to learning how to become a person who believes she can make money as a life coach (committed)
28. I wonder what is on the other side of the belief that I can’t make money as a life coach? (curious anticipation)
29. It’s possible that really amazing things are on the other side of this belief (curious excitement)
30. What if I blew my whole mind? (super exited, motivated, inspired)
31. I am so curious to see WHO I AM on the other side of this belief (excited, motivated, inspired, curious)
32. I’m excited to see who I am when I believe I can make an unlimited amount of money as a life coach (excited, motivated, inspired, curious)
33. It’s possible that the person on the other side is the version of myself I am longing to become (excited)
34. I can’t wait to meet my future self (excited, humble)
35. I am 100% committed to becoming a person who believes I can make money as a coach and becoming the fullest, more alive version of myself (committed, excited, humble, curious, inspired).
So, this is a lot of statements, kind of like a rampage. What I notice is that still many of these thoughts aren’t motivating me into ACTION yet.
In order to move into action, I think there are other beliefs I need. But I’m actually pretty confident in my ability to take any action, I’m good at things, it’s the belief that I can’t make money coaching that’s currently hurting me.
I’m open to any and all feedback on my rampage.