Deciding whether to move for a relationship

I’ve been in a long distance relationship that we mutually decided to end because the long distance is just too hard. But we love each other and enjoy our time together.

So now I’m trying to decide if I move to give us a chance (moving is not an option for him).

But as I’m faced with this, it’s layered with a lot of decisions and challenges, including custody of my daughter and what job I do. Plus there’s fear of what happens if I move and things don’t work out.

So I’m struggling to pull the pieces apart and figure out how to decide and make a plan.