Most days my answer to the homework question is an emotion, not an action. Am I completing the homework correctly?
My honest, typical answer has been some version of:
– I want to be positive today
– I want to feel easy going today
– I want to let negative things go today
– I want to be grateful today
– I want to enjoy my time with my family today
versus something like: I need to do xyz task today.
I’ve been working a lot on a recent realization about my own self-pity & negative mindset so that’s probably why my answers are not tasks but emotions. But, is that ok? Is there a better way to do the homework?