Hello there. Thank you for your very insightful response to my original question. I LOVE ALL OF IT and also want to gain further clarity.
1. Your boyfriend’s love for you has less to do with what you do right and more to do with his ability to love you.
2. Your love for you has less to do with your boyfriend’s approval or how easy you are to love, and more to do with your ability to love you.
3. Your love for each other is based on yours and his ability, decision and capacity to love, not what you or him do or don’t do. This is where you take your power back, by choosing to love because you can.
4. What could loving yourself and your boyfriend without any conditions look like, just because you can?
My follow up questions are:
1. His ability to love me is a him thing. What does it have to do with if not me? How is that a him thing, or is that me being in his model trying to understand?
2. My ability to love me – Building self esteem in this area is not happening as fast as I want. I really do want to love myself and people fully. So my actions would be to continue working on the model and thought downloads and thinking on purpose and one day I love myself better and not need as much from others? LOL
3. This is where you take your power back, by choosing to love because you can. – What does that look like?
3. Loving without any conditions? – This is confusing to me. Lets say he does not show me much attention for a few days or something, I am to be ok with that and still love him and not feel anything sad or negative about it? or I may feel that but I notice they are thoughts and I can work to think differently?
Thank you for your help!