I realized that I have this sneaky thought “I’m not as important as my kids or hubby” or “I’m not important.”
Which leads me to:
– prioritizing their wellbeing before mine
– buying them clothes, toys, experiences first, then hubby then me
– not focusing my attention/time on me and my business
– not participating in certain discussion while at family meetings or parties
– not telling what I have to say.
– I hesitate to spend money when it comes to my own pleasure or own business or own growth.
I get stuck here. What questions could I ask myself to move toward the T, “I’m important”?
I don’t believe that T yet. It is too far fetch for me right now.
Would love some coaching on that.
Thank you so much!