I am supposed to go to a concert tonight 2 hours away. I paid for 4 tickets ($83/ticket). It has snowed over ten inches where I live but the roads are getting cleared off. 2 of my family members aren’t feeling well. I’m feeling okay and my oldest is fine. My boyfriend said that “I hate that we are going to be wasting the money by not going.” So my thought is “I should go because it’ll be a waste of money if I don’t.”
I have decided to not go because of the safety of my family. But “wasting money” thought is still there. I need help creating a more useful thought in my decision.