Hi there. I’m trying to get from the thought “I’m not where I want to be” to the thought “I’m exactly where I want to be”.
I was asking my future self for help and he said:
– You’re on your way here and that’s what matters.
– You’re always where you need to be in order to learn and grow.
– The phase you’re in now was crucial for me to get here.
– Fighting where you are is only causing stress and frustration.
– The thought “I’m not where I want to be” was no fueling growth for me. You better drop it.
– It’s accepting where you are that will pave your way here.
– You don’t have to battle where you are to strive for more.
– Trust yourself that you’re doing the right things at the right time.
I guess I could make these thoughts my own and model on each of them, right? For example:
T I’m doing the right things at the right time.
A doing what I do, not questioning myself, not spinning thoughts
R Gained trust that I do the right things
T I’m always where I need in order to learn and grow.
A accepting what is, seeking opportunities to learn and grow in every moment
R Always learning and growing
Is that a good way to go? What else can I do to make use of my future self wisdom?