I am just now starting to try to dedicate a set amount of time to my business. I have been avoiding doing my business for a while now. I have had the thoughts come up:
– I just feel like dying
– this is too much
– this is hard
– I am not going to be intentional enough so its not going to work
– I’m not cut out for something like this
– There is too much I have to do
– I’m behind.
-I’m stressed, I’m tired
– I’m not doing it right.
– idk why this keeps happening
– There’s something wrong with me that i don’t want to do this hard work.
– I need to make money so this shouldn’t be a priority.
– I’m going to give up because dealing with how bad this feels wont last.
I am having all of this come up right now as I’m trying to create a business plan. I’m noticing a lot of tears once I actually settled down into doing it after having called ten people. I can see with each of these thoughts, how they are creating results. I am also noticing my brain go to a place where it wishes I was in school and someone handed me due dates and I didn’t have to do any of this hard work.
I am now acknowledging my pain is being created by my thoughts, but my brain is insistent I’m just not someone who can or wants to do hard work. I don’t know if I have a question about this, I feel like this was my way to just get it out and be honest. I am choosing to submit it just to see what you see from outside of me right now.